Friday, July 10, 2009

Nari Ansari

I had a busy day yesterday. And it was only around half past six when I managed to check my daily mails (emails and smses, miss calls etc). But this special message (thru sms) from Che Wan that got me really excited and made my day. I had written an article in my 'Tokonang Den' series, (serie no. 4) when I penned off the article with ' Nari Ansari, dimana kau?!'. And presto!! Che Wan managed to get me and sent me Nari's number (through a cousin of his actually). I rang up Nari immediately and lucky me, he still remembers me and the rest of the gang (Class of 73). Nari is with Pharmaniaga (he has been with the company for about 5 years now). Currently residing in Meru, Klang. According to Nari he has met a few Starians when he was doing his training/practical in PJ (Kem Kesihatan's Pharmacy lab in Section 17 PJ). People like Kamarshah and his two brothers - Kamarudin (Che' Ton) and Shamsuddin as well as Ahmad Abdullah. He has been working ever since he left school in 1971 for according to him he has to support his parent and brothers. Nari is married and blessed with 7 children. For you guys, here's Nari's phone number. Please say hello to him.

4 comments:

  1. Managed to talk to him over the phone last nite. Plan to meet him in Klang this Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rostam,
    If you read this please convey my regards.I wonder whether he still remember me.Is your urut plan dengan Yusof Osman on? So sorry couldn't join you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mat, aku dah jumpa Nari. Dah sampaikan salam peluk cium kau. Kalau Mat Bakar kan bagus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam nari, ni salleh jais from jb. ingat lagi tak? aku kerja di pertubuhan peladang negeri johor. omar dolah yang b'tau aku & you are active in the 73starian blog , so i just try to get in touch. i can still imagine your handsome face walaupun dah di balut dgn misai & janggut .

    ReplyDelete